THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Hair ♥


This is the color I will be dyeing my hair in about another week or so.
I can't wait (: ♥

Of course, I have to prep my hair and get it ready to be colored and the only two options are to baby the SHIT out of it with special conditioners, combs, and the like OR cut it shorter then I want it to be and lose all that time growing my hair and getting it to its current length.
My hair is very damaged and broken, from my stupidity with constant using of a brush and pulling the tangles and knots out of it.
Of course, I've chosen to prep my hair before the big coloring and dyeing day because, as I said, I do not wish to lose it's currently long length.

Pictures will most definitely be posted when my hair is completely finished.
Like I said ...
I CAN'T WAIT >:D

0 comments: